Friday, February 8, 2013

Textured socks

I started this pair of socks the day before yesterday and just finished the first sock today. This was one of those socks where I stared at the yarn and thought, "I really don't want to do another fair Isle style sock or a stockinette only sock that's solid colored." So I looked online at my favorite site that shows different stitch patterns, picked out a likely candidate and used my normal, memorized, pattern to make a textured, soft purple sock. Unfortunately, my phone camera sucks so just pretend that this blue sock is purple.






Now on to get the mate done. Hopefully I can do the second sock a little faster and not fall asleep while I'm knitting (stupid fibro fog!).

2 comments:

  1. Nice (blue) sock and finished so quickly. Leg down?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes. I have yet to do a successful toe up sock. Every time I try, I don't like the way they are turning out and end up tearing it out and starting it over again at the cuff.LOL

    ReplyDelete