Thursday, November 6, 2014

Buttons and Flowers

I'm super busy right now, getting ready for the Holidays and trying to get my gift knitting and crocheting done. While I enjoy planning and preparing gifts, it can get stressful and painful for me. I'm working on these little flowers that use buttons, but after making a few, started having sharp pains at the base of my right thumb. I'm sure that using small thread and hooks has a lot to do with it, but I absolutely love doing things with thread instead of yarn. The detail and lace appeal to me. I'm trying to get relief by switching up to yarn projects when I can.
I've been considering trying marijuana as a form of pain relief. I've read some things that make me think that its safer than using gabepentin for the fibro and neourpathy pain problems I'm having. I definitely need to find something to help so I won't have to stop my needlecrafts. I need the needlecrafts in order to keep sane.

No comments:

Post a Comment