Saturday, August 27, 2011

Leg Warmers!

My hand pain the last couple days has been pretty bad. I'm slowly losing my ability to grip things and I have numbness in the tip of my thumb. Stupid neuropathy!

I started a pair of leg warmers today. I'm using large needles and a pretty bulky weight yarn that is violet with a black thread that is wound through it. They are turning out plush and soft. I'll take pictures of them when I get a little more made. The pattern is super easy, just a rectangle of k2,p2 ribs. When I get them done, I will just sew up the back. If they turn out nice, I may alter the pattern so they can be done on double points and not have the seam. I might also attempt some that have ribbing at the top and bottom and stockinette stitch in the center. Using larger needles and yarn seems to help ease some of the pain in my hands as well.

Well, back to knitting
Peg

No comments:

Post a Comment