Sunday, August 21, 2011

Knitting business?


I decided to try again to start a knitting business. This time, though, I plan to add teaching knitting as well as selling my actual finished items.
I got another order to make a Jayne Cobb hat and knitted furiously all day to get one made. Here's my finished hat:

I told Chelle that I should make one for her to wear to work to see if anyone will ask for one. She said sure, so I definitely will be making one for her soon.
I know that my hands are going to rebel to all the knitting, but I plan to keep on my medication for pain and hopefully will be able to knit fast enough to make a business a possibility. Not only do I have pain from fibro and arthritis in my hands but also neuropathy as well. I use a pain medication that is specifically for nerves.
Well...back to knitting! I plan to make a dog sweater next.


No comments:

Post a Comment